Plastic packaging barrels may encounter cracks when they are in use. How should the cracks be repaired? Below, let’s briefly understand it!
1. Soften a piece of plastic or rubber, or use fire or heat to soften it and stick it on the crack.
2. The same plastic strip can be used to repair cracks in the plastic bucket, and it will be ignited with a fire. The plastic liquid will flow down and the bucket to be replaced will be sprinkled dry. Then, the burning plastic liquid flows to the crack and melts into a ball. After such processing, it can be used for a long time.
3. If it is a thermoplastic barrel, thermoplastic welding can be used to repair cracks.
4. If it is a thermosetting plastic, it can be bonded with glue such as 502. If the crack is not too big, you can also try it with egg white.
5. Polyethylene has anti-adhesive properties. It is recommended to try AB glue, but stick the same material on the outside.
The above is the content of how to repair the cracks in the plastic bucket. You can find out if you have any questions or needs, you can directly leave your needs and contact information on the website, and we will contact you in time!